Re: Data problem - error "invalid attribute number # for "

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Data problem - error "invalid attribute number # for "
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sebastien Boisvert <sebastienboisvert@yahoo.com> writes:
>> Hmm, no sign of any such row here ... try reindexing pg_attribute.

> It gets more interesting:

> MCS=# reindex table pg_attribute;
> ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 276828288
> DETAIL:  Could not open file "pg_subtrans/1080": No such file or directory.

So you've got some amount of corruption in pg_attribute --- probably
more than just one row affected.  You're fortunate that only one table
was not dumpable.

If you have a reasonably recent backup for that table, I agree that
further effort probably isn't warranted.