Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway said:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>>> Not much I can do about that - it's builtin as part of FreeBSD 4.x
>>> series.
>>
>> And I bet its still the 'standard' for alot of ppl out there running
>> it  ... its only within the past couple of months that we've even
>> upgraded  mail.postgresql.org to it, and only because I wanted to see
>> if it would  improve majordomo's performance (which it didn't) ...
>
> So we have three choices as I see it:
> 1) revert the change
> 2) require some minimally recent version of perl
> 3) fix the issue in place
>
> Preferences?
>
> Joshua/Andrew -- do you want to take a shot at making this work on perl
>  5.00503?
>
> Joe

1 is not acceptable, and 2 kinda sucks.

Please try adding this to SPI.xs,

#ifndef aTHX_
#define aTHX_
#endif

recompile and test by calling spi_exec_query with more than 2 arguments like
this:

create function should_croak() returns text language plperl as $$ my $rv = spi_exec_query("select 1",5,"blurfl");
return$rv->{status};

$$;

select should_croak();

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler
Сообщение: Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler