Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Right, but it is missing in pg_config.h, too, right?

> No, it does get defined on Unix builds (if appropriate), both in
> pg_config.h and ecpg_config.h.

Oh, wait, now I see what you meant: there is no stanza like

#if (_MSC_VER > 1200)
#define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT 1
#endif

in pg_config.h.win32.  I agree that there should be.  As I said, none
of the core backend cares at the moment ... but someday, that discrepancy
is going to bite us.