Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Solution.pm has this:
>> from which HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT seems to be suspiciously missing?

> Right, but it is missing in pg_config.h, too, right?

No, it does get defined on Unix builds (if appropriate), both in
pg_config.h and ecpg_config.h.  As far as I can see in a quick
grep, the core code doesn't use that symbol anywhere anyway ...
but ecpg does.  It's the fact that ecpg_config.h gets the
symbol defined on Unix builds but not MSVC builds that Andrew
is on about.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT