Re: Specific questions about wraparound and vacuum

От pingu.freak@web.de
Тема Re: Specific questions about wraparound and vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

thanks alot for your answers.

Yesterday I have updated the kernel. After a reboot, the ECC-Kernel error still appears. Then I've cleaned
the RAM-Slots with nose-paper :), rebooted the machine, and the error was away! Unbelievable, the error
was before on both the machines.

Yesterday night, i've switched my Slony-replication and the IP address. Right now, thanks to god, I'm on a
safe side. :)

Now i will clean the old production machine :) and putting it back to the replication. :)

Over again, thanks very much, I like PostgreSQL and the Community, it's a very very good project :)!

Regards,

Martin