Re: BUG #5166: readdir() failure on Mac OS-X is HFS "feature"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5166: readdir() failure on Mac OS-X is HFS "feature"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Stephen Tyler" <stephen@stephen-tyler.com> writes:
> Tom Lane replied:
> This is a known bug in Snow Leopard --- readdir() calls fail after having
> deleted a file in the directory.  We are hoping that Apple fixes it in
> 10.6.2, because trying to kluge around it seems like a mess.

> 2) It appears to be a "feature" of HFS on OS-X, rather than a "bug":
> http://support.apple.com/kb/TA21420?viewlocale=en_US

Please notice that that document refers to 10.0.  If it's not a Snow
Leopard bug, why has the behavior changed from every prior OSX release?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5165: Poor performance with Left-join where right side does not exist
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5165: Poor performance with Left-join where right side does not exist