Re: Full text search ts_heading strange result

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Full text search ts_heading strange result
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> writes:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 04:19:02PM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
>> You'll need to store language information alongside each text value
>> if you want to do anything more sophisticated.

> I was afraid that that will be the case :)

I'm not sure that there's anything horribly wrong with the strategy
of using "simple" for everything.  You won't get language-aware stemming,
but maybe you don't need that.  The problem with what you originally
posted was not that "simple" was inadequate, but that you weren't
applying it consistently --- you didn't have
default_text_search_configuration set to match.