Re: Full text search ts_heading strange result

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: Full text search ts_heading strange result
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 04:19:02PM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:

> You'll need to store language information alongside each text value
> if you want to do anything more sophisticated.

I was afraid that that will be the case :)

I will have to update more than 320000 entries which currently have
inconsistent language indications and some of them none at all.

Thanks for responding.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that
      giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and
      it shall be given him."              James 1:5
E-pos vrywaringsklousule

Hierdie e-pos mag vertroulike inligting bevat en mag regtens geprivilegeerd wees en is slegs bedoel vir die persoon aan
wiedit geadresseer is. Indien u nie die bedoelde ontvanger is nie, word u hiermee in kennis gestel dat u hierdie
dokumentgeensins mag gebruik, versprei of kopieer nie. Stel ook asseblief die sender onmiddellik per telefoon in kennis
envee die e-pos uit. Die Universiteit aanvaar nie aanspreeklikheid vir enige skade, verlies of uitgawe wat voortspruit
uithierdie e-pos en/of die oopmaak van enige l��s aangeheg by hierdie e-pos nie.

E-mail disclaimer

This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person to
whomit is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use, distribute or copy
thisdocument in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail.
TheUniversity does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or accessing any
filesattached to this e-mail.