Re: Fix error handling in be_tls_open_server()

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Fix error handling in be_tls_open_server()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 28 Aug 2023, at 19:39, Sergey Shinderuk <s.shinderuk@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> I'll try to add a client certificate lacking a CN to the SSL test suite.

Certificates can be regenerated with the buildsystem, which ideally would apply
to this cert as well, but if that's not feasible we can perhaps accept a static
one with build information detailed in the README.  Having such a cert could
for sure be interesting for testing.

Awaiting resolution on this, I propose we go ahead with the original patch from
this thread. Any objections to that?

--
Daniel Gustafsson