Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> Although I am now much more leery of our regression suite

The regression tests are not at all designed to test concurrent
behavior, and never have been.  The parallel form runs some tests
in parallel, true, but those tests are deliberately designed not to
interact.  So I don't put any faith in the regression tests as a means
to catch bugs like this.  We need some thought and work on better
concurrent tests...

Сообщение: Re: pg_inherits: not found, but visible
Сообщение: Re: pg_inherits: not found, but visible