Re: Pending trigger events on ALTER TABLE in 8.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Pending trigger events on ALTER TABLE in 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Reuven M. Lerner" <reuven@lerner.co.il> writes:
> Hi, everyone.  Tom wrote:
>> Exactly what it says: not-yet-processed trigger events for the table.
>> If you don't have any explicit triggers on the table, maybe they are
>> FOREIGN KEY implementation triggers. It's hard to say more than that
>> when you haven't shown us any of the DDL.

> Sorry; I'm enclosing the table definition below.

Um ... I don't see anything about RecipeNumericParameterSnapshot here.

> We're not modifying any columns that have constraints or foreign keys.

Are they *referenced* by other tables' foreign keys?  But in any case,
the issue isn't about ALTER TABLE in itself, it's that some preceding
uncommitted operation had left some trigger events (read: FK conditions
that need to be verified).  Doesn't matter which columns those might be
on.