Re: Incremental View Maintenance, take 2

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Incremental View Maintenance, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:51:08 +1100
Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2024-01 Commitfest.
>
> Hi, This patch has a CF status of "Needs Review" [1], but it seems
> like there was some CFbot test failure last time it was run [2].
> Please have a look and post an updated version if necessary.

Thank you for pointing out it. The CFbot failure is caused by
a post [1] not by my patch-set, but regardless of it, I will
heck if we need rebase and send the new version if necessary soon.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CACJufxEoCCJE1vntJp1SWjen8vBUa3vZLgL%3DswPwar4zim976g%40mail.gmail.com

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--