Re: Add \syncpipeline command to pgbench

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add \syncpipeline command to pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-22, Anthonin Bonnefoy wrote:

> 0001 introduces a new error when the end of a pgbench script is
> reached while there's still an ongoing pipeline.

Pushed, backpatched to 14.  I reworded the error message to be

  client %d aborted: end of script reached with pipeline open

I hope this is OK.  I debated a half a dozen alternatives ("with open
pipeline", "without closing pipeline", "with unclosed pipeline" (???),
"leaving pipeline open") and decided this was the least ugly.

Thanks,

<inflex> really, I see PHP as like a strange amalgamation of C, Perl, Shell
<crab> inflex: you know that "amalgam" means "mixture with mercury",
       more or less, right?
<crab> i.e., "deadly poison"