Re: Disk wait problem... may not be hardware...

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: Disk wait problem... may not be hardware...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2023-10-26 22:03:25 -0400, pf@pfortin.com wrote:
> Are there any extra PG low level logs that can be turned on?

Have you looked at the query plans as I recommended? (You might also
want to enable track_io_timing to get extra information, but comparing
just the query plans of fast and slow queries would be a first step)

You haven't shown any postgresql logs or your settings, so it's hard to
know what you have already turned on.

There are a ton of logging related parameters.

> I've only found logging in the journal;

By "the journal" you mean the one maintained by journald? (Did you
mention what OS you are using? From several outputs I'm guessing it is
Linux). On Linux systems postgresql is usually set up to log into files
somewhere under /var/log/postgresql (see the log_directory entry in
postgresql.conf) but your setup might be different, of course.

        hp

Вложения