Re: Disk wait problem... 15.4

От pf@pfortin.com
Тема Re: Disk wait problem... 15.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
After much searching, I eventually discovered that there's a firmware
update for my Samsung Firecuda NVMe drives:
https://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/

Also Seagate:
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/workstations-isv-certified/sr/workstations/linux?appliedRefinements=39332

Not sure about the WD drive yet; but it's less urgent...

No idea if this will solve my problems; but a reasonable possibility.
To be honest, this unnerves me; so will do more research before
proceeding...

Thanks Ken and Adrian for your responses which helped me look deeper...
Pierre