Re: Disk wait problem...

От pf@pfortin.com
Тема Re: Disk wait problem...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 16:31:30 -0700 Adrian Klaver wrote:

>Please reply to list also.
>Ccing the list for this post.

Sorry, got the list's message and one directly from you; looks like I
picked the wrong one to reply to...

I just heard from a remote team member who wrote this:
    !! Eventually found that 3 PG processes are sitting in disk-wait
    (attached
    !! screenshot)... I still can't imagine what would hold onto a
    disk for that
    !! long,

    I wonder if these are abandoned queries that did not properly close
    out.

He forgot to attach his screenshot; trying to get more info from him...

Thanks,
Pierre