Re: Would it be possible to backpatch Close support in libpq (28b5726) to PG16?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Would it be possible to backpatch Close support in libpq (28b5726) to PG16?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Aug-16, Michael Paquier wrote:

> > Personally I think backpatching 28b5726 has a really low risk of
> > breaking anything.
>
> I agree about the low-risk argument, though.  This is just new code.

Here's a way to think about it.  If 16.1 was already out, would we add
libpq support for Close to 16.2?

"La rebeldía es la virtud original del hombre" (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Сообщение: Re: Logging of matching pg_hba.conf entry during auth skips trust auth, potential security issue
Сообщение: Re: Logging of matching pg_hba.conf entry during auth skips trust auth, potential security issue