Re: Fix pg_stat_reset_single_table_counters function

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Fix pg_stat_reset_single_table_counters function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-08-10 17:48:10 +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Good catch! I've confirmed that the issue has been fixed by your patch.

Indeed.

> However, I'm not sure the added regression tests are stable since
> autovacuum workers may scan the pg_database and increment the
> statistics after resetting the stats.

What about updating the table and checking the update count is reset? That'd
not be reset by autovacuum.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Performance degradation on concurrent COPY into a single relation in PG16.