Re: 2023-08-10 release announcement draft

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: 2023-08-10 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 07, 2023 at 10:03:44PM -0400, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Fixes in PostgreSQL 16 Beta 3
> -----------------------------
>
> The following includes fixes included in PostgreSQL 16 Beta 3:

With both "includes" and "included" there, this line reads awkwardly to me.
I'd just delete the line, since the heading has the same information.

> * Add the `\drg` command to `psql` to display information about role grants.
> * Add timeline ID to filenames generated with `pg_waldump --save-fullpage`.
> * Fix crash after a deadlock occurs in a parallel `VACUUM` worker.
>
> Please see the [release notes](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/release-16.html)
> for a complete list of new and changed features:
>
>   [https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/release-16.html](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/release-16.html)

Сообщение: Re: pgbench: allow to exit immediately when any client is aborted
Сообщение: Re: pgbench: allow to exit immediately when any client is aborted