Re: Inefficiency in parallel pg_restore with many tables

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Inefficiency in parallel pg_restore with many tables
Дата
Re: Inefficiency in parallel pg_restore with many tables  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 12:00:15PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> Here is a sketch of this approach.  It required fewer #ifdefs than I was
> expecting.  At the moment, this one seems like the winner to me.

Here is a polished patch set for this approach.  I've also added a 0004
that replaces the open-coded heap in pg_dump_sort.c with a binaryheap.
IMHO these patches are in decent shape.

--
Nathan Bossart

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints
Сообщение: Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints