Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-02-09 17:19:22 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > The trivial fix of using MAXPGPATH made it build, without warnings. That
> > doesn't say anything about actually working. So I guess porting the test would
> > make sense.
>
> > Opinions on whether it would make sense as a shell script?
>
> Hmmm .. a shell script would be fine by me, but it won't help in
> testing a Windows build.  Maybe we need to make it a Perl script?

At least for casual testing a shell script actually mostly works, due to git
it's easy enough to have a sh.exe around... Not something I'd necessarily want
to make a hard dependency, but for something like this it might suffice.  Of
course perl would be more dependable...

> BTW, the attachments to your previous message are identical to what
> I previously posted --- did you attach the wrong set of diffs?

I attached an extra patch, in addition to yours. I also attached yours so that
cfbot could continue to work, if you registered this.

Greetings,

Andres Freund