Re: drop postmaster symlink

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: drop postmaster symlink
Дата
Re: drop postmaster symlink
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Somehow I missed the email changing the status of this back
to "needs review".

Buried in
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20230107165942.748ccf4e%40slate.karlpinc.com
is the one change I see that should be made.

> In doc/src/sgml/ref/allfiles.sgml at line 222 there is an ENTITY
> defined which references the deleted postmaster.sgml file.

This line needs to be removed and the
0002-Don-t-install-postmaster-symlink-anymore.patch
updated.  (Unless there's some magic going on
with the various allfiles.sgml files of which I am
not aware.)

If this is fixed I see no other problems.

Regards,

Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein