Re: Remove source code display from \df+?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Remove source code display from \df+?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Jan-22, Isaac Morland wrote:

> I’ve re-written the tests to create a test-specific role and functions so
> there is no longer a dependency on the superuser name.

This one would fail the sanity check that all roles created by
regression tests need to have names that start with "regress_".

> I pondered the notion of going with the flow and just leaving out the
> tests but that seemed like giving up too easily.

I think avoiding even more untested code is good, so +1 for keeping at
it.

"At least to kernel hackers, who really are human, despite occasional
rumors to the contrary" (LWN.net)