Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Jan-18, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:30:45 +0100
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> > Not related to this patch: it's very annoying that in the PDF output,
> > each section in the appendix doesn't start on a blank page -- which
> > means that the doc page for many modules starts in the middle of a
> > page were the previous one ends.
> <snip>
> > I wonder if we can tweak something in the stylesheet to include a page
> > break.
>
> Would this be something to be included in this patch?
> (If I can figure it out.)

No, I think we should do that change separately.  I just didn't think a
parenthical complain was worth a separate thread for it; but if you do
create a patch, please do create a new thread (unless the current patch
in this one is committed already.)

"Ninguna manada de bestias tiene una voz tan horrible como la humana" (Orual)