Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Not related to this patch: it's very annoying that in the PDF output,
each section in the appendix doesn't start on a blank page -- which
means that the doc page for many modules starts in the middle of a page
were the previous one ends.  This is very ugly.  And then you get to
dblink, which contains a bunch of reference pages for the functions it
provides, and those *do* start a new page each.  So it looks quite
inconsistent.

I wonder if we can tweak something in the stylesheet to include a page
break.

"The Postgresql hackers have what I call a "NASA space shot" mentality.
 Quite refreshing in a world of "weekend drag racer" developers."
(Scott Marlowe)