Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:11:30 +0100
Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 03.01.2023 at 01:00, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> > Attached is a patch: contrib_v1.patch
> >
> > It modifies Appendix F, the contrib directory.
>
> Review:

> It adds a brief explanatory part to the headers of all contrib modules

> The explanatory parts added make sense to me, althogh I'm not an
> expert in all the different contrib modules.

Neither am I.  I read the beginning of each module's docs and
made a best-effort.  There may sometimes be a better
summary phrase to describe a module/extension.

Thanks for the review.

Regards,

Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein