Re: Weird planner issue on a standby

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Weird planner issue on a standby
Дата
Re: Weird planner issue on a standby  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2022-Oct-11, Tom Lane wrote:

> Are there any tables in this query where extremal values of the join
> key are likely to be in recently-added or recently-dead rows?  Does
> VACUUM'ing on the primary help?

I remember having an hypothesis, upon getting a report of this exact
problem on a customer system once, that it could be due to killtuple not
propagating to standbys except by FPIs.  I do not remember if we proved
that true or not.  I do not remember observing that tables were being
read, however.

Сообщение: Re: Weird planner issue on a standby
Сообщение: Re: Weird planner issue on a standby