Re: Refactor to make use of a common function for GetSubscriptionRelations and GetSubscriptionNotReadyRelations.

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Refactor to make use of a common function for GetSubscriptionRelations and GetSubscriptionNotReadyRelations.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 22 Jul 2022 11:11:23 +0530, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote in
> Hmm, I think that sounds more complicated than what I expected. I
> suggest let's go with a simple idea of using a boolean not_ready which
> will decide whether to use the additional key to search. I feel we can
> extend it by using a bitmask or enum when we have a clear need for
> more states.

FWIW, I vote for (only_)not_ready after rading through the thread..

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center