Re: Use "WAL segment" instead of "log segment" consistently in user-facing messages

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Use "WAL segment" instead of "log segment" consistently in user-facing messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 20 Jul 2022 17:25:33 +0530, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 12:55 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
> <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> PSA v7 patch set.

Thanks. Looks perfect, but (sorry..) in the final checking, I found
"log archive" in the doc.  If you agree to it please merge the
attached (or refined one) and I'd call it a day.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center