Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2022-Jul-15, Fujii Masao wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the docs, the display of the list of flags that
> pg_settings_get_flags reports looks a bit odd to me [*1]. To make it
> smarter, how about using <itemizedlist> instead of <simplelist>, to
> list thoes flags within <row>? Patch attached.

I think it should be a separate table, like tables 9.75-9.77 lists
properties for various functions.

"The problem with the facetime model is not just that it's demoralizing, but
that the people pretending to work interrupt the ones actually working."
                                                           (Paul Graham)