Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 03:40:08PM +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I think it should be a separate table, like tables 9.75-9.77 lists
> properties for various functions.

Err, sorry for missing that.  I did not notice that a list would be
treated as separate lines in the existing function table.  Adding a
table at the bottom of the function list sounds fine to me.  I can
handle it if you want, as that's something I have committed
originally.
--
Michael

Вложения