Re: Allowing REINDEX to have an optional name

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Allowing REINDEX to have an optional name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Jul-15, Simon Riggs wrote:

> > Test Summary Report
> > -------------------
> > t/001_libpq_pipeline.pl (Wstat: 512 Tests: 20 Failed: 2)
> >   Failed tests:  9-10
> >   Non-zero exit status: 2
> > Files=1, Tests=20,  4 wallclock secs ( 0.02 usr  0.00 sys +  0.66 cusr
> >  0.64 csys =  1.32 CPU)
> > Result: FAIL
>
> Yeh, repeated failures on MacOS Catalina with HEAD.

Can you share the contents of src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline/tmp_check?
Since these failures are not visible in the buildfarm (where we do have
11.0 as well as some 10.X versions of macOS), this is surprising.

Anyway, the errors shown for your patch in the cfbot are in the
pg_upgrade test, so I suggest to have a look at the logs for those
anyway.

Y una voz del caos me habló y me dijo
"Sonríe y sé feliz, podría ser peor".
Y sonreí. Y fui feliz.