Re: AIX support - alignment issues

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: AIX support - alignment issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-07-04 10:33:37 +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> I don't have a dog in this race, but AIX is clearly not in the same
> category as HP-UX (and maybe Solaris is somewhere in between).

The reason to consider whether it's worth supporting AIX is that it's library
model is very different from other unix like platforms (much closer to windows
though). We also have dedicated compiler support for it, which I guess could
separately be dropped.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: AIX support - alignment issues
Сообщение: Re: AIX support - alignment issues