Re: Postgres performance issue

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Postgres performance issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 03:13:40PM +0530, Nikhil Ingale wrote:

> I'm seeing some performance issue that's bulk inserts are around 15 inserts
> per second which is very low. Do we have a performance mgmt tool in pg like
> AWR in oracle?

I don't know much about oracle or AWR, but you might be interested in
pg_stat_statements extension, or pg_wait_sampling (for wait events) and
pg_stat_kcache (for CPU/disk usage).  There are tools that can perform regular
snapshot and display some dashboard based on that, like powa.

If that's not enough or what you need, you can look at
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions to provide needed
information and get help optimizing your inserts.