Re: warn if GUC set to an invalid shared library

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: warn if GUC set to an invalid shared library
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've started to think that we should really WARN whenever a (set of) GUC is set
in a manner that the server will fail to start - not just for shared libraries.

In particular, I think the server should also warn if it's going to fail to
start like this:

2022-06-15 22:48:34.279 CDT postmaster[20782] FATAL:  WAL streaming (max_wal_senders > 0) requires wal_level "replica"
or"logical"

--
Justin