Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 24 May 2022 15:01:47 -0700, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote in
> In postgresql.conf.sample, stats_fetch_consistency is set to "none," but
> the default appears to be "cache."  Should these be consistent?  I've
> attached a patch to change the entry in the sample.

Good catch:)

The base C variable is inirtialized with none.
The same GUC is intialized with "cache".
The default valur for the GUC is "none" in the sample file.

I think we set the same value to C variable.  However, I wonder if it
would be possible to reduce the burden of unifying the three inital
values.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample
Сообщение: Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample