Re: create_help.pl treats as replaceable

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: create_help.pl treats as replaceable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 17 May 2022 11:09:23 -0400, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in
> but that just seems flat-out wrong.  If "match" is a keyword it should
> be rendered like other keywords.  I'm not very interested in splitting
> hairs about whether the grammar thinks it is a keyword --- it looks like
> one to a user.  So I think
>
>     HEADER [ <replaceable class="parameter">boolean</replaceable> | MATCH ]
>
> would be a better solution.

Oh, agreed. Thanks for the correction. By the way the error message in
defGetCopyHeaderChoice is as follows.

"%s requires a Boolean value or \"match\""

Should it be "%s requires a boolean value or MATCH"?

At least I think "Boolean" should be un-capitalized. The second
attached replaces "Booean" with "boolean" and the \"match\" above to
MATCH.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi