Re: Does aurora PostgreSQL use wal_buffers?

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Does aurora PostgreSQL use wal_buffers?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sun, Feb 06, 2022 at 07:13:42PM +0530, Goti wrote:
> Sure Julien. I will ask Amazon too. My intention was just to gather this
> info IN CASE if someone has already an idea on this.  Does that mean that I
> should not be posting Aurora postgres related questions/ doubts here?

Those mailing list are supposed to be about vanilla postgres only, or some
closely related open source projects.  For proprietary software, the best
answer you usually get is a link to the documentation, so you probably should
read their documentation directly to save some time.

Сообщение: Re: Does aurora PostgreSQL use wal_buffers?
Сообщение: Re: Does aurora PostgreSQL use wal_buffers?