Re: TAP test to cover "EndOfLogTLI != replayTLI" case

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: TAP test to cover "EndOfLogTLI != replayTLI" case
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 09:33:57PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:

> Thanks for the updated patch!  Note that thanks to Andres and Thomas work, you
> can now easily rely on the exact same CI than the cfbot on your own github
> repository, if you need to debug something on a platform you don't have access
> to.  You can check the documentation at [1] for more detail on how to setup the
> CI.

The cfbot reports that the patch still fails on Windows but also failed on
macos with the same error: https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5655777858813952:

[14:20:43.950] #   Failed test 'check standby content before timeline switch 0/500FAF8'
[14:20:43.950] #   at t/003_recovery_targets.pl line 239.
[14:20:43.950] #          got: '6000'
[14:20:43.950] #     expected: '7000'
[14:20:43.950] # Looks like you failed 1 test of 10.

I'm switching the CF entry to Waiting on Author.