Re: Missing recent email in archives

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Missing recent email in archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 02:09:06PM -0300, Álvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2021-Dec-17, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > PgLife (https://pglife.momjian.us/) shows the most recent email at the
> > time _I_ receive it.  Seems PgLife will have a problem when there is a
> > mismatch between when I receive the email and when it is archived.  If I
> > received my personal copy and the email list copy, I could trigger only
> > on the second, but I have nocc set.  Anyway, I think I am okay with this
> > failing occasionally, now that I know the cause.  Thanks.
>
> Maybe for something like pglife, you should only consider emails that
> have the 'Archived-At' header set.

Yes, I thought about that, but I am afraid that emails only to me would
not appear in PgLife since I have the I currently _only_ get the
non-archived email, and if I turn off "Don't receive an extra copy of
mails when listed in To or CC fields" then I have to filter them out on
my end, which might be complex.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: