Re: Missing recent email in archives

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Missing recent email in archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2021-Dec-17, Greg Stark wrote:

> I was about to reply saying I didn't get any such message but it
> literally just arrived just now.

Ah, so what happened is that Bruce was too quick to request that URL
from the website before the email was approved by the mailing list
moderators, and since it wasn't found the negative response was cached
by the website frontends.  I have just purged it from the cache and now
it seems to work okay.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Puedes vivir sólo una vez, pero si lo haces bien, una vez es suficiente"

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Missing recent email in archives
Сообщение: Re: Missing recent email in archives