Re: Commitfest 2021-11 Patch Triage - Part 1

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Commitfest 2021-11 Patch Triage - Part 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:15:49 +0100
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> 2138: Incremental Materialized View Maintenance
> There seems to be concensus on the thread that this is a feature that we want,
> and after initial design discussions there seems to be no disagreements with
> the approach taken.  The patch was marked ready for committer almost a year
> ago, but have since been needs review (which seems correct).  The size of the
> patchset and the length of the thread make it hard to gauge just far away it
> is, maybe the author or a review can summarize the current state and outline
> what is left for it to be committable.

Thanks for taking care of this.

I've responded to it in the following thread, and described the recent discussions,
current status, summary of IVM  feature and design, and past discussions.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20211129144826.c9d42c1f61495c6983d8b6b1%40sraoss.co.jp

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--