Re: How to control which Python interpreter Postgres uses?

От Ilya Anfimov
Тема Re: How to control which Python interpreter Postgres uses?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Nov 01, 2021 at 08:52:27PM -0500, Ron wrote:
>    Why would recompiling Python affect what Postgresql points to?

 Not python, but plpython. The extension that adds python
as a server programming language to postgres.

>    On 11/1/21 5:06 PM, Ni Ne wrote:
>
>      Would I recompile the plpython package or postgres itself?

Сообщение: Re: How to control which Python interpreter Postgres uses?
Сообщение: Re: How to control which Python interpreter Postgres uses?