Re: ERROR: posting list tuple with 20 items cannot be split at offset 168

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: ERROR: posting list tuple with 20 items cannot be split at offset 168
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2021-10-25 11:58:48 +0200, Herman verschooten wrote:
> I upgraded postgres 13 to 14+231.pgdg18.04+1 during the weekend, virtual ubuntu 20.04.3.

What filesystem is the postgres data stored on?

> this morning a user reported an error when trying to change a flag in our web app (Phoenix, ecto).
> I traced it back to an index issue on a boolean column.
>
> If I drop the index index_freights_on_cmr_received, then the update succeeds.
>
> If I recreate the index, the error resurfaces.

Any chance you still have the WAL around from since the update? If we could
scan the WAL to see what type of activity lead to the corruption, we might be
able to narrow the cause down more easily.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries