Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2021-10-25 09:43:18 +0100, Andrew Gierth wrote:

>  Alvaro> Do you happen to have WAL traffic for this table and index?
>
> Unfortunately there's no WAL archiving, and no available WAL files from
> before the state was known to be corrupt. We'll look into enabling
> archiving in case the problem recurs or can be reproduced.

Any chance autovacuum logging was enabled and that those logs still exist? Not
quite as good as still having the WAL, but it still might allow us to
reconstruct the index / vacuum scans, and the horizons used.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries