Re: Pgpool-II latest package?

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Pgpool-II latest package?
Дата
Re: Pgpool-II latest package?  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi Christoph,

> Re: Tatsuo Ishii
>> I am looking into the https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/focal-pgdg/main/binary-amd64/Packages.
>> I found that the latest version of pgpool2 package is 4.1.4.
>> Is there any plan to release the latest version of Pgpool-II (4.1.8 or 4.2.x) for Ubuntu 20?
>>
>> If you have problems with creating pgpool2 package, is there anything
>> I can help?  I am one of Pgpool-II developers.
>
> Hi Tatsuo-san,
>
> we are looking for help maintaining the package since no one in the
> team is using pgpool themselves:

> Especially interesting would be getting the testsuite to run at
> package build time; currently it's disabled since upstream cdb49d3.
> (I never checked back to see if that problem has been resolved since
> then.)
>
> The packaging repo is there: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgpool2

Ok. let me see.

> We can get you on the postgresql team there if you are interested in
> working on the package.

Yes, I am interested but I am not familiar with Ubuntu package
creation process. Is there any tutorial for the work?

BTW, I have a problem with compiling Pgpool-II docs on Ubuntu 20 (18
is fine.): jade segfaults. I can compile docs on Ubuntu 18 then copy
into Ubuntu 18, but this is really annoying. It would be nice if I can
help on this.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Сообщение: Re: Pgpool-II latest package?
Сообщение: Re: Pgpool-II latest package?