Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL?
Дата
Ответ на Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL?  (Thorsten Schöning<tschoening@am-soft.de>)
Ответы Re: What's the dfifference between pg_start_backup+copy+pg_stop_backup+WAL vs. pg_start_backup+pg_stop_backup+copy+WAL?  (Thorsten Schöning<tschoening@am-soft.de>)
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

* Thorsten Schöning (tschoening@am-soft.de) wrote:
> Guten Tag Stephen Frost,
> am Freitag, 23. Juli 2021 um 20:10 schrieben Sie:
>
> > Seriously, when your signature is twice the size of your email, it's too
> > much.  Please cut it down when posting to these lists[...]
>
> I would love to, but I can't, because that bloat is added by the
> companies mail server forcefully automatically. Yes, I hate it as
> well, especially because it's even added without "-- ". So my
> apologies, but I already tried to get rid of that multiple times.

In my view, you really need to go get a free gmail or other account to
use when posting to public, archived, mailing lists with hundreds of
people on them then.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения