Re: Explain out put

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Explain out put
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 08:09:07AM +0200, Yambu wrote:
> Thanks Laurenz,
>
> Thank you all, you have helped me. I have learnt a few leasons

I think the point is that there are thousands of people reading each
email, so it is reasonable to request people to do some research before
posting.  Yes, people who don't do research can be ignored, but each
reader needs to discover who does this, and if too many people do this,
the work of ignoring people becomes unacceptable and people stop reading
completely.

Also, people might find IRC and Slack to be better forms for quick
questions and to get more immediate feedback --- I use them often.