Re: array_cat anycompatible change is breaking xversion upgrade tests (v14 release notes)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: array_cat anycompatible change is breaking xversion upgrade tests (v14 release notes)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun  8, 2021 at 07:10:00PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 08:02:46PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > This involves creating an aggreate that _uses_ these array functions as
> > their state transition function?
>
> Yes

OK, I came up with the attached patch.  This is one of the few cases
where the incompatibility is not clearly related to the feature, so I
left the existing item alone and just created a new one with the same
commit message in the incompatibilities section.

Вложения