Re: BUG #17008: pg_dump doesn't dump a sequence with bigint type

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17008: pg_dump doesn't dump a sequence with bigint type
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2021-May-13, Tom Lane wrote:

> > I suggest to run this:
> >   ALTER SEQUENCE projects_historydata_id_seq OWNED BY public.projects_historydata.id
> > and then things will work better.
>
> This won't in itself fix the sequence's width; you'd need
> to do some additional ALTERs if that's wrong.

True.

What I'm thinking is that Jaime misunderstood what the actual problem
is; note that he posted the CREATE SEQUENCE statement for an unrelated
sequence, and didn't post any statement for the correct one.  He thinks
the problem is related to the sequence being bigint, but I doubt it
really is.

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile
"No tengo por qué estar de acuerdo con lo que pienso"

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17008: pg_dump doesn't dump a sequence with bigint type
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17008: pg_dump doesn't dump a sequence with bigint type